View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:25 PM
cassie69emt

Originally Posted by mrsbudryzer View Post
My husband and I sanded and poly'd our home's original hardwood floors some months ago (house built in 1900). I've been using Murphy's Oil squirt and mop and the floors are just sooooooo dull. Does anyone know of a product that will actually bring some shine back into them??? I'd hate to have to polyeurethane again since our dogs make that whole drying process a bit difficult!!
There is a product available online or at Home Depot called Rejuvenate. I LOVE this product it gives your wood floors almost like a protective coat.I can use it on my tile and wood floors ,not for sure but I think you can even use it on linoleum floors too.We have tile flooring under our front load washer , well for some reason when putting the bleach in we had the door open and it ran out. I was panicked hubby just kept saying hurry get it wiped up.Well I can testify it protected the tile to my surprise,our wood floors and even held up to our neighbor who we allow to come in with his boots because the laces on those things would take forever lol. He has had stones caught in them and no harm to the wood floor,can you believe it.