Old 04-30-2013, 05:08 AM
Elisabrat

Oh Dustysmomma I think all your players are here too!

Ants picnic ants about 15 yrs ago I had this great red/white check that had ants (cute ants) walking off with food on the border it was so fun I made a quilt for my nephew with it that is one bug fabric I wouldnt mind owning again. I want to say Alexander Henry or Michael ... design. shoot. memory blank! but cute.

I am so happy to have my two new sign ups.. newbies to the quilting board but if they come visit here often they will be old pals in now time at all. This swap is almost near the end for sign ups! which means you get your partners names soon!!! I say our next swap should be ornaments.. get a head start this summer on Christmas presents.. or maybe aprons.. anyone think an apron swap would be a good idea? I use mine ALL the time, messy messy girl here. or placemats! sets of 4.. great gifts also.. hum.. hum.. Placemats are just bigger mug rugs lol so not much to them and less artsy and more color placement I think.. oh ok finish one thing before you flip to the next one.

Hoping everyone has a great day, go poke in your fabrics.. think about all the marvelous combinations you can whip together with what you have in stock.. doesnt take much but it sure is fun