View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:43 AM
plainpat

Several ppl asked about the iPad & what they are used for.I'm in my 4th yr with it ,using the iPad 4model now.There's not a day goes by that I'm not on line with it.The lap top has been sentenced to the closet.

Just being able to sit in my easy chair with feet up is SO comfy,compared to hunching over a computer. I have the 16 with Wi Fi.The Wi Fi comes bundled with cable TV.Works perfectly,as does the air printer that is in another room.

I can e mail our kids /Grkids about as fast as a phone call.I can watch all the cable tv shows on iPad...including networks etc.Find directions to most anyplace,hit print for a paper copy.Look up many,many recipes ,health info,any hobby info,local & out of state newspapers,Kindle books.Movie & TV listings,vacation info for anyplace in the world.It has beautiful pictures that just a click sends to anyone you want.I have calendar reminders,weather,clocks.Can watch sewing & many many more videos.

Can be done in many public places,on the porch or back deck,at family ....as most have Wi Fi.
Dr's offices,hospitals,colleges.....That is just the tip of the iceberg with what you can do on an iPad.
I think most ppl love theirs. Know I do.