View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:22 AM
leakus

SPOILER FOR NURSE BONNIE - Help, I need help!!!

Hi everybody. I have the center done and need to add the last boarder. Now I am undecided with the boarder for the second time. I already changed the boarder and the second time around doesn't please me. Oh boy!
Also having doubts about the size/set up. My center is squared and I was going to finish it at 60x60, however having seconds thoughts. Should I add different boarders so I elongate it?
What sizes are you coming up with? Anybody going squared?
I guess I should have followed a pattern but too late now that I am almost done.

I am attaching a Pic #1 with the center done.
Pic#2 is auditioning the boarder that I was appliqueing, It is a lattice in violet with a vine going around, there are some stems that will end in a little yellow flower that I haven't done yet.
Pic #3 is a close up

This is what is bothering me, I think, I found the boarder too white and not busy enough as it is the center. I feel like the boarder should go towards either a print violet fabric as used in the center or the dark violet.
Please tell me what you think so you help me identifying what is wrong and where to go.

thanks all
Attached Thumbnails getattachment-nb1.jpg   getattachment-nb3.jpg   getattachment-nb2.jpg