View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Iraxy

Wow, more people who read. Yippee!
At this time, my quilt room is not available to me and my sewing stuff is put up. If I can't sew, I might as well read and I am a voracious reader.
I have read the Outlander series, love Jamie and Claire and am waiting for the next book. I read JA Micheners Hawaii several times and have the movie on VCR. Read all the number 1 detective agency stories and all the Rosamond Pilcher books too. Can't get into Jodi Picoult. Loved all the Chris "Midwives" Bojannon (?sp) books. They are food for thought while still a good read.
Right now I am reading Jo Nesbo's Nemesis. I have read these books out of sequence but they are still good. Love that Harry Hole. Good read, sometimes graphic.
I also read the Lee Child series on Jack Reacher. Now why they cast Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, I will never understand. Gotta love Hollywood. In the books, you gotta love this improbable hero but he's 6'4 and 160 - 180 lbs". Good read.
As soon as I am done with Nemesis, I will be starting "The Twelve" which is the second in the "Passage" trilogy by Justin Cronin.
I sure hope my quilting room gets put together soon or I hope quilting is like riding a bicycle! LOL