Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Yosamitesa

Marytoddliz -- Honey I'm so sorry for everything you are going through. Trust me, I can relate some. LOL...my mom retired so she could rest. In the last 2-1/2 months she has been home a total of 3 days. Between being here to help me when they closed daycare and my grandparents getting sick and my grandfather dying, she has been everywhere but home. I'm sure when things settle, y'all will choose the best path. In personal experience from my grandfather passing, the only regret I have was not pushing the family harder to let him go home and into hospice. He wanted to go home, he should have been home when he passed. If your mom wants to go home, if it is possible, do what you can to bring her home. I love your idea of taking her for a day to the Oregon coast. It would truly be a day you both remembered forever. I know your heart will lead you in the right direction. Will be praying for y'all!!!

Oh Miss Brat!!! How can you NOT have a partner??? I think I MAY have to change that!!! Will see what other batiks I have at the house... May find something right up your alley that just may show up on your doorstep.