Old 05-08-2013, 02:47 PM
kiffie2413

My partner has pm'd me a super nice Hello! I have answered her back, and am now waiting to see what colors, theme, etc she likes...I went "toony" this month and told her that while my dining room is Coca Cola themed with upper walls being red and lower walls being white beadboard, and "old time" soda fountain black and white checker floor that I want her to surprise me!!! I had to add that mine and my dear hubby's son actually found and bought an early 1970's Coke machine and brought it over couple of weeks ago for his dad (Well, he said it was for both of us..mmmhmm...lol). So while its a cool thing...um, well, um, now I have a rather um large Coca Cola machine in my dining room....I am laughing as I type this, because as I have been trying to figure out how to re-arrange some of my wall stuff including a Coca Cola quilt I had made and hung up, I am actually just as excited as hubby about the machine...So, in the spirit of "Throwing caution to the wind and living dangerously" I figure my partner surprising me with whatever she wants to make will go along with my new way of living!!
Take care all!
Kif