Old 05-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Elisabrat

oh oh raspberry salad dressing sounds grand! and cucumbers? I love them we grew up eating them on a toasted rye or pumpernickle bread, butter and a tad of salt on top too! yum yum yum... tonight we had a dinner snack of dry salami, fontina cheese, duck pate..deer summer sausage and some homemade cheeseball that I made and oh oh some cut up apple and that was a wonderful dinner snack! later I will have a green salad and all will be heaven

Yosametisa love your fabrics it is hard cutting into your good stuff lol but sorta think that is why we bought it right? it was good? no point in letting it become something no one wants by keeping it in your fabric bin for years. I had this big bin of fabric when i moved to Arizona and became disabled so I mailed it all to my niece. Well when I started quilting again a couple years ago my sis said hey she still had half of it and laurel wasnt sewing any longer so she sent it to me. I thought cool! then I saw the fabric? omg.. my tastes had changed completely and I instantly donated about 80 percent of it .. sigh.. so use it now while you still like it! (warped but its true.. save it cause you like it and you end up hating it later.. what the heck is up with that???).