View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 03:14 PM
ssnare

Yvonne, yes to all you have mentioned. Jane yes to what you have mentioned also. Thank you very much. I am also working on a red/white/black quilt, besides oodles of others. So any scraps you have of bright reds, prints or solids with white/black or black/reds or red/white/ black etc.

I have just taught myself how to make mitered corners on a block. So I am making attic windows on 56 blocks of the state flowers.

I have made some templates for thimbles for Mary's row and I want to possibly make attic windows for a thimble collection for her. So, scraps will be great. I also think I will add a sad iron. What are some other vintage sewing pieces? I had found a block of a singer sewing machine. It was paper pieced I am sure. It had some lavender in it. I do not do paper piecing. I took parts of the block apart and was trying to piece pieces together from the block, using pieces I cut out from the block. I can't get it squared at all. I figured out what I am going to do with it and it will look ok.