Old 05-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Elisabrat

We are not he gave us a seriously bad feeling and we felt it was not going to ultimately be a good move. Like I said if he had asked for money straight up we could have paid it and been done. Instead he took a week asking seriously wrong questions of others and never commiting he gave me a well I am 99 percent sure and hung up. So I canned his rear as I thought what kind of land lord is this going to be and maybe this is the worst choice we could make. So we are moving I just dont want to redeal with this man. He has called twice already today. I was unavailable just let it go why dont you? dead dog and all that you can beat it all you want it is still a dead dog. sorry.. he isnt getting us back is what I am trying to say. I am ready for the move. ok mentally ready. now to get the house ready and to figure out dialysis there. super small clinic only 6 chairs so they have to have a spot for me first.. cant call til Monday. Hoping there is one. everyone hope there is one too I am positive being a newbie i get the worst one (last shift) but its a spot so if they have one its MINE! lol.... if they dont not sure what plan B is. Jaba!!!!!! plan B! we need a plan B! just in case.