Old 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post
Here is a very tiny peek of what is going on in my table runner construction process...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415231[/ATTACH]
I love the center and the "movement/depth" that it shows...I am dragging on getting ANY of my projects done...working on repairing an antique silk crazy quilt for the nurse at one of my doctor's office...silly me working on some hand quilting..she commented on it and said she had an antique quilt needing repair...of course I couldn't say no...really didn't know if she was just making conversation...she wasn't....I also have a life-long friend getting married next month, need to finish her quilt, my lqs has our "Top of Texas" Shop Hop that we participate in every year coming up in July...I am making a block of the month applique quilt for that along with mug rugs and table runners for gifts...and last but not least my table runner for this swap...Oh yeah, and ALL the ufos I have around here that qualify me to live in Roswell
So, I need to get the lead out and quit procrastinating...Have a great Memorial Day week-end y'all!!
Kif
PS Praying for all the people in Oklahoma...I know living smack dab in "Tornado Alley" my whole life its a scary thing when these storms happen...also, Brat, sending you a healing "try and get a lil rest" hug!

Last edited by kiffie2413; 05-24-2013 at 03:23 PM.