Old 05-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Elisabrat

Grandma di there is this wonderful thing a quilter taught me long ago.. if you cant afford this stupid little tool you squint through you close your eyes till your squinting.. stare at your fabric choices.. you will see if they look good or if they are off oh yes stand back about 6-8 feet and instantly you will see.. it works or it doesnt at all. tada!

ok my quilter friends: its memorial weekend in our park. We buy only so many bits/bites. There are always a whole lot of people here oh joy! this means they download a movie or two and well no internet. So I will join when I can but expect the worst.. no net.. and maybe down time til Tues or even Wed .. I am not lost honest! i am here.. just without a way to get to you except perhaps at midnight when the minutes come back .. sigh.. they are too cheap to buy larger amounts understandably since 70 percent of the year .. not many of us here.. I will miss you! keep sewing and send early please! make me happy! make your partners happy! make everyone proud that we can be ONE swap that finishes on time. I would be beyond excited if everyone got their runners done by July 1st. Please try your extreme best to do this. I am shooting for 100 percent completion and participation. If we do this we score big time on the no one left behind thing. I want to be the best swap this forum has ever had. GO FOR IT!