Old 05-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Elisabrat

Oh what a wonderful design Tracey! I love it. That is going to be well loved for sure

Well today Jaba (Jan) showed me the pics of the possible home for us. OMG I am in three times heaven. Praying this works out and knowing its so very much the right next move for us. I can have a couple chickens even! and maybe a duck too! and corals in back which Jan might use for a couple cows. I have loved cows since I was a very little girl. I used to tell my mother when I grew up and was RICH I would give her a cow. everyone laughed at me. Rich and you buy her a cow? I was teased for years and years yet it was the best gift I could imagine giving. I loved sitting out on a farmland fence and just staring at them.. so peaceful. So this is what I am hoping for with all my heart. A wonderful possible dream. If its meant to be it will be. and my art work? it would fit in so perfectly. Cows, cowboys.. western gun prints.. oh yeah.. my heart has always been country. I promise if she gets this we will post pics of all our cojoined critters! my eggs, her veggies, her cows.. my .. um.. baked goods with all those eggs.. um.. good looks? o no cant go there ok working on the rest but its coming to me surely it is!