Thread: Twilight Saga
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:44 AM
shaverg

I haven't seen the movie yet. I can use my imagination more by reading. I will see the movie sometime.

I hate movies that supposedly use areas in Seattle and we know that is not where it was shot. It is like now living in So Cal. They make a lot of movies right here in our neighborhood, it is so hard to go see the movie, when you know exactly where it was filmed and it is suppose to be somewhere like Irag and you know it is down the road in the industrial area. They also use Vancouver, BC as Seattle. It is so much easier for me to picture where the story is if I am reading.
Originally Posted by Bevanger
Originally Posted by shaverg
I could not believe I would enjoy them as much as I did. They were really a fast read for me. One of the reasons I liked them so well. Is because I have been to that Forks area of Washington and I could picture the area while I was reading.
The think that upset me in the movie was NOTHING in Port Angeles WAS Port Angeles. Oh well. I've been to Forks TONS of times and have many friends in La Push. I live here in Port Angeles so it was HOME to me to watch & read the books/movie