View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 04:53 AM
Elisabrat

NO tease pictures Marybeth? I am so happy you have found a little something to fill your hours that actually pays too! and fifties clothing? OMG I love it. So.. I love lucy. I watched an episode the other day and that woman was well built. tiny legs, waist and a chest with those goofy bras they wore then that everyone was.. cone like ? and the dresses oh the dresses .. total envy. Not much a fan of that show but if you check it out she had some Bloomingdales/Neiman Marcus top line dresses on. fit like a glove. My mom used to go by those stores.. look in the window come home and sew herself a dress like she saw. She too was fit as a fiddle and when I was in highschool I had to cram myself into her Sonya Heni (spell check) satin ice skating dress. gorgeous hot pink rhinestones.. and get this.. I had a 19 inch waist and I had to suck it in to fit wowsa. .. woman were built a whole lot different from today. I like to say its nutrition that did it. sigh... ok that was fairly random but it took me back down memory lane. wish I had a pic. it was adorable that dress..