View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 07:45 AM
MaryLane

My blocks are done!! I have to wait on the PO to reopen this afternoon. Hope to get a little nap in between now and then because I work nights this weekend. So, Jane, here they are. I really like them and hope you do, too. I did not have to buy any fabric for these because this is my favorite fabric type and I have a LOT.

The block on the left is a scrappy pinwheel I made from my errors from another block. I actually took it back apart when I realized one of the pinwheels was backwards. The block on the right is the Friendship Block. I signed it. That pattern came from Eleanor Burns' Egg Money Quilts book. Some of the white has a bit of an orange tint in places but that should wash out fine.

The block on the left is called Carrie Nation and the right is Grape Basket. Both of these blocks are from a BOM I did last year at my LQS called A Tisket, A Tasket. I believe it was from Windham Fabrics.

This is my favorite.

This is called Peony and it, too, is from the EB Egg Money book. I did not applique stems because I would have embroidered this small and you requested no embroidery.

My points are not all perfect but I think they turned out okay and I hope you can use them.

Thanks for letting me work on your quilt.

MaryLane

Last edited by MaryLane; 05-31-2013 at 07:49 AM.