Old 05-31-2013, 02:08 PM
pbadder

Originally Posted by Marich52 View Post
First I should say that I am learning FMQ'ing and every project becomes a practice victim...lol. So on to the saga: I was waiting for the little TR to "talk" to me about how it wanted to be quilted. It finally did. It said: "Stop being a big chicken and just quilt me." So I did, sort of....Part way through the little TR talked to me again. It said: " Stop, stop....are you kidding me? You are really blowing it." And I was....the FMQ was a total disaster, I was not quite as skilled as my imagination wanted to be. But don't worry pbadder, I ripped it all out, started over and the little TR gave a big sigh of relief. Binding is ready to be sewn down. Funny, once that binding is on, the projects just become silent....kind of like installing a zipper on their mouths....lol
Whatever you come up with is fine with me. I started yours need to do the appliqueing than can put on the borders. You said you liked bright color and that is what you are going to get. No preview pictures yet. Maybe a sneak peek picture later. Just do whatever you are comfortable with I know that I'll love it no matter what.