View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 08:33 PM
emc1118

Marybeth, sounds like you have been busy busy busy. Glad you are having fun and getting paid for it.

I have the top done, quilted; need to to the binding and label. The 10th might be a stretch, will see what I get done over the weekend. I will need to sew the binding down by hand and it is going to be a hot one this weekend. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Talk soon. Libby

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Libby, how about mailing on the 10th of June... LOL just to be different! Actually I will also be out of town weekend of the 15th, but I am ready now so let me know what works for you. I will send a pm. I can't believe it is almost 4 am. I just finished up a tee shirt quilt order, gotta start cranking them out I have a job! As a seamstress for a Fashion Consultant who is really into retro clothing! Most of what she deals in is the 60's and 70's. but I have some awesome 50's outfits to alter also. She said it is not a full time job, but Dang looks like it to me! The pay is excellent and I can work at 4 in the morning if I want! Gotta love when you have a job and go to work in your jammies!

Quilting is my first love, but working on costumes is a pretty close second! She might even let me make some outfits from scratch if we find the right patterns! Yippie... Ok I think I might go to bed now LOL