Old 06-04-2013, 06:46 AM
berryberry

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
love my brother csi got it at Walmart for about 200.00 six months payment no interest, well worth it! it does applique just fine 70 stupid stitches (who uses all those?) and well its a good basic machine. not great for quilting super thick batting, does better with the thin stuff.

Thanks Sandy! I love it too It was a fun project to see come to life, just picked two patterns from About quilting and then .. just prayed! lol.. for me it was oh please dont go away points and please match up and measure up and .. they did. Jan did a wonderful job making swirls like I asked for when she quilted it. I so wanted more than stitchin the off ditch for it after all the work I put into it and well I am so pleased. Now onto the next one. I need a medallion or center block that is pieced, 24" and goes with a 'cabin' theme quilt any ideas let me know its for my Round robin that is starting in July so I had best make it asap!
There's a tutorial on the board for a Carpenter's square if you're still looking for some ideas.