Old 06-04-2013, 02:37 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

have you washed the whole quilt? in the washer, with detergent? if your hubby can not see them there's a good chance neither can anyone else---it may just be you are *up close & personal* and see them because you are concentrating on them...I used the yellow one time on white on white squares, quilted *feather angels* in those squares...drove myself crazy believing the yellow was still visible- the person who had requested/bought the quilt came over I didn't even want to show it to her---did anyway- she could not see any yellow lines on it- really thought I just wanted to keep the quilt...I did toss it into the washer/dryer after quilting/binding- everything really did come out just fine. friend took her quilt home & put it on the bed it was for- I stopped by a week later & could not see the (perceived) yellow any more....if you lay the quilt out on your bed & walk away- then walk in & stand at the end of the bed (not on top of it-inspecting it with a magnifier) can you really see them??? chances are your hubby is right.