View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Crissie

Has anybody purchased the Martelli Stitch-n-Ditch notion? I have and am having such a hard time making it work for me. I notified the company about my problems I've had and NOT getting it to work for me, they wrote back and said many people really like this product. The lady demonstrating at the Pacific International Quilt Show made it look so easy. I've posted this question on two other groups and got back sad new on how others have disliked it, tossed it in the garbage or others wanting to know if I would like to purchase theirs. I purchased two set at $75.00each, one for my s-i-l and one for myself. I really do like the Minute Miter tool, it helps turn those corners on the binding really nice. But for the stitch in the ditch "Zip Binding tool" .. I just haven't got it yet? I'm looking for some body that Really likes these tools? The Zip clips you use to hold the layers together are really hard to use and fray the fabric when removed. Is there anybody in our group that has purchased these tools and really like them? Am I missing something? Do a www.youtube.com/lindavideos if your interested. I'm hoping to find somebody that likes these tools? Thanks Crissie