Thread: Help !!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:01 PM
nancy14418

Originally Posted by icul8rg8r View Post
I'm of the "you get what you paid for" camp. I was buying irons almost every-other-year for one reason or the other (leaking; breaking; not turning on; falling over; cord not long enough or easily tangled; etc). Two years ago at the fair we saw the Oliso Iron being demo'd. Tried it, liked it, husband bought it, and love it. Will probably never need to replace it - built strong, no leaks, great steam (which you can turn on/off) - plus I don't need to worry about it falling over - it lifts up/down when you touch the handle. Cool! It has a huge side-fill water tank, an extra long cord (that pivots 360 degrees) and a 30-minute shut-off (plenty of enough time for me so I don't have to keep turning it on). LOVE MY OLISO IRON!!!
I will second this vote! The Oliso Iron is wonderful, excellent with steam, or dry, heavy enough to do the job, but not too heavy. But the best part is just taking my hand off of it and it stands up! I don't have to worry it about it falling over, and it saves my hands a lot!