Old 06-06-2013, 04:52 AM
gardnergal970

Merciland...here is a link to my finished Pony quilt. http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...06507-201.html. The extra blocks are still waiting for another go at them and the bonus blocks are simmering. When I first started the PC quilt I didn't like the size if the block at all because I couldn't easily use my templates. Go figure....I'm now working on two quilts with that size block!
QuiltE....merrily she sews along...all the live long day.
QNS...glad the baby waited and you got some hopping in.
OK...how is the field work coming in your neck of the woods? Some of the corn here is jumping out of the ground and is already close to knee high. We saw second cutting alfalfa yesterday. The weather has been perfect for it this year.
Dubib....what an adventure with the car. So glad that the warranty covered it and you got home safely.
Mirabelle...do you have quilty time planned with your DD?
JanRN...I saw your so comments in the thread about BOM's. Maybe it's about time for us to start another one so your closet in the box doesn't get any fuller. This mystery block is a lot if fun though.
i picked up Easy Street yesterday and stayed at the LQS for Wednesday with Winnie and trimmed it since they have a larger cutting table. People come in to sew and Winnie is available to help if they run into a problem. I forgot how much fun those ladies were! Nothing is off limits to talk about and the laughter can be heard out in the store. DH's DGS went home last night is the house is quiet today. It's hair cut and grocery shopping day but will have some time in the sewing room. Have a good day, all!!!