Old 06-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Stitchnripper
Power Poster

Mr. Stitchnripper and I have watched all 10 seasons of "What not to Wear" and the takeaway message from that is, it is possible to look nice and still be comfortable. Nice is subjective of course, and I am guessing we all look nice no matter what we wear. I know better how to shop for "the body I have and not the body I want" and hope I look my version of "nice" every day. I am not talking breaking the bank. Target is one of my favorite stores. And Talbot's when they mark things down twice, preferably 3 times, with another discount on top of that. I am retired so can browse these stores now and then. My makeup such that it is, takes me about 3 minutes in the a.m. and I never look at it again until I wash my face before bed. Oh, and there are many types of new jeans that aren't stiff, fit all body types and sales prevail to keep them budget friendly. For anyone interested, Dillards if it is in your area, or on line, has a line of pull on denims that are made like jeans, with pockets, etc. Their brand is Westbound, park avenue fit, and with a t-shirt looks like you are wearing jeans and there are no zippers and easy to move around in. One other thing, a simple dress is way cooler in our heat than even shorts.