View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:12 PM
mooshie

You can call QBOT and ask them if their system is compatible with your machine. If it's not they may be able to rig it so that it is compatible with your frame/machine. I bought a used Qbot that had previously been on a different machine so I needed different hardware which I was able to order easily through Qbot. Just be careful when you call, the person I talked to didn't seem to know much about how to make the computer I'd bought work with my machine. She actually sorta made it sound like I'd been an idiot for buying a computer that wasn't designed for my machine, but once I talked to a tech person who totally knew everything I was able to order everything I needed w/o a problem and got my computer set up just fine and it works great! So I'd try to talk to a tech b-4 purchasing it to see if they can put together the hardware for you to get it on your frame. You'll need to know the name of your frame along with which model your machine is and the techs can tell you if it can be made to work. If you're stubourn enough you can probably get it to work. LOL! But you really do need the right hardware. Good luck!