View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 05:26 AM
themachinelady

Thank you to all of you for your warm wishes, congrats, and great ideas. Right now, everything is just stacked in the room as we move. It will probably take me a year to get thru it all and get the room arranged as I would like, but in time it will all come together I feel sure. Always love to hear other's ideas of what they have done and see if they will work for me. Just to have everything in one place is sooooo great. Now to get this moving finished, at the rate we are going, it will take forever. Hubby and I both have decided we are too old for this moving bit, but it has to be done. I will be so happy to be able to get down there and start working thru all the stuff, I know I have to have duplicates of some things as I couldn't find a lot of things before from having it stuck everywhere. I found a bunch more of UFO's I had forgotten I even had, so once I get some organization and arrangement I will definitely be working on those to get them out of the way before starting something else (ha, why do I not believe myself).

Again, thanks for all your wonderful thoughts and keep those ideas on organization and arrangement coming, appreciate them all.
t.m.l.