View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 11:55 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by cmw0829 View Post
In reading the original post, there's not enough information about the machine that *I* would consider this advertising an intention. JMHO.

In addition to sewitsforsale Yahoo group, there's another sewingstuff4sale on Yahoo. It has a smaller membership but might also be an option.

As to listing on this board, the pricing restrictions are unreasonable, IMHO, particularly if the machine is fairly new.
I totally agree with all you said. You have to be ready to lose if you sell on here. I would rather give my #1 away than take what I was told I had to offer it for on here. It's fully serviced and sitting in the box that it came back from servicing from. One day I'll sell it or not but if I chose to give it away, I'll make that decision without being forced into it. I've seen great deals on fabric on here but for things like machines, I think it's better to put them where you are in control. Plus, you have to have certain membership standings on here before you can advertise; which makes total since so it doesn't become another selling site.