Old 06-17-2013, 06:29 AM
QuiltNama

I teach a lot of classes and keep the number of students to 6 if it's a complicated class and up to 13 if it's an easier class. At the beginning of the class I let everyone know that each one of us works and learns each technique at their own rate of speed. Questions are welcomed at all times. As a teacher I can usually spot those who need more alone time to work out their projects so try to reroute the helpers. As a teacher, I do my best to make each class a learning experience and to help everyone learn the project at hand and have fun along the way. I also encourage my students to come to class prepared, projects cut out, sewing machine in good working order, etc. If you are having a problem with something or someone, please let me know. It's hard to fix a problem if we don't know about it. Most teachers I know, have the same attitude. If you take a class and do not feel you have gotten your money's worth, ask for your money back. If you do not speak up, most teachers will assume all it fine.