Old 06-17-2013, 12:55 PM
buslady

I don't think I will ever catch up reading!! I just skimmed through about 40 pages on this thread alone!! Went out of town for 11 days, busy getting ready for a few days before that, and back almost a week and still not caaught up at work. Loving all the chatter on here, and some wonderful pictures!! I have been in contact with my partner and we are "together" on the project. I have a topper ready for her, at least the top of the topper. I will get it sandwiched and quilted ASAP. Had hoped to get it done over the weekend, but sadly, I didn't get to sew AT ALL!! How sad is that? Yardwork Saturday, then couldn't move on Sunday. Not used to that much physical labor, I am ashamed to say. Puppy sitting for daughter. Never gave it a thought. The park manager came by on Saturday morning and kicked him out. he is about 6 months old, pit bull. Cute, playful, funny, just a doll. But Pits are not allowed. Another big jolt as to the life changes we have made this last year. After 30+ years in our own home, in the country, to a park with close neighbors and "covenants" that must be followed. I am just sick, as I had to farm him out to a third party til the kids get home on Thursday. So we took him visiting all day Sunday. Kids played with him til he was so tired all he wanted to do was sleep!!! We just love our fur babies and fur grandbabies!! Anyway, Brat, I will mail on time!! I promise. I see you are moving, sounds like it wasn't really planned, I hope all is well with you. It will be fun living so close to someone you know has some of the same interests as you.