Old 06-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Elisabrat

I am very sad to leave my forest BUT I am happy so very much to move close to a friend who is like a sister to me. In fact I am renting from her we will be seriously close. I havent had a friend here for over 3 yrs left them all in the bay area and being so remote it wasnt easy to make them. She is very good to me. We feel blessed

I was just cutting fabric for my boom swap 10 and realized I would love another yard of one that I had bought on clearance for 3.00 a yard. WHY DID I NOT BUY MORE? no real use for it.. THEN. so if you happen to have this fabric I am about to describe and want to trade another for it let me know: its by Tina Givens for Freespirit fabrics. its called Annabella. It has a brown background, bold yellow roses with lime leaves and a pair of birds say every 5 or 6 inches that are also brown/yellow. Its sorta modern looking so if you have it you probably know it. I found it online for 17.99 for two yards plus shipping. GULP. not this week. lol or next even.. but thought I might ask you. gracias!