Old 06-20-2013, 04:02 AM
Elisabrat

Yesterday we loaded 99.9 percent of our things into the uhaul then proceeded to have 8 people over for dinner by the campfire.. oh what fun. I was FROZEN when I came in shoot your legs almost catch on fire because you sit so close to keep warm but your back is a whole 'nother story. oh heck. frost bite lol.. ok not quiet but it was down in the low forties when we crawled in. I was a horrible host. I said um I have to get up tomorrow so I need to go in, then everyone left within five minutes of my leaving. I was tired and cold! it was almost 10 pm! lol what a loser of a hostess for sure. Today is clinic then cleaning laundry and a bathroom. Hopefully the fridge is cleaned when I get back but most likely the carpet spotting will be done. take DH four hours to .. clean about 8 spots. He is the king of 'farting' around the house lol. I hope that everyone is well not a post in the last 24 hours! but surely there will be some by the time I get home. Take care everyone. I wish you a sunny peaceful morning!