View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 03:41 AM
romanojg

I like Robinson Anton and if you check Sears web site and go under embroidery items you can buy it for 3.99 a spool. I've been using it for several yrs and its great. My machine has no problems with any thread and lots of companies have great thread. Floriani has great colors and great specials if you go to their website.
rnkdistributing.com is a Floriani site, it has great info on emb including a downloadable stabilizer guide. They have great deals and check out if they are doing a show in your area, great deals then. If you buy stabilizer from them save the labels because when you collect 10 you can get free stuff.
emblibrary.com is also great with free designs, low cost designs that stitch out great and lots of tutorials and videos to help you learn about emb on different surfaces; like bassa wood, silk, etc. and things like T-shirts, onesies, etc.
If you google free designs it'll open up tons of things. I love oregonpatch.com because they represent lots of companies and have great sales. Good luck; emb is very addicting. I hope you get classes, we have great ones here. My favorite thing is doing cutwork.