View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:45 AM
QuilterMomma

Had to sell my truck. Lost my title, been looking for the last week, found it last night and it went bye bye today. So sad, loved the truck, but DH needs dental work so have to pay for it somehow and the truck was getting to where I could not afford to keep it up, a 1986 Nissan. My insurance bill will go down as well. thank the Lord.

Ok, I am getting those instructions put together to pm you ssnare. The menu we followed was that we all started with the same size center, 12"block, then we added a 2" border, then turned on point with a log cabin variation 4" for next border, then had to do a 4" applique border, then another 2" border, then the finishe outer 6" border. That was what we all had to work with so would end up the same size or thereabout in the end. Hard to see that all this happened on each quilt because of the variation from the colors and creativity for each round. The fish quilt was finished like that because the owner wanted to add a bit more to it to make larger than the 60" square.