View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 05:25 AM
ladydukes

Default JN Quilts

I absolutely love JN Quilts. I have the Tropical Rainbow started but not finished yet. I found the method Judy used for cutting instructions daunting. Our certified instructor had to spend a lot of time with us explaining it, as it was very confusing. JN instructions had us cut strips, place them in ziploc bags, then get strips out, cut some of them various ways, place in other ziploc bags, and on and on. I would have preferred just simple cutting instructions.

Originally Posted by sguillot View Post
Hello from Texas Everyone. I have never seen anything about Judy Niemeyer quilts on this forum. I recently took 2 classes and am in love with it. I made a mistake and jumped right in to the Wedding Ring Star. Last week the certified instructor, Denise, offered a beginners class which I took and it all come together. I was just wondering how many of you are into this and if you are having problems how do you solve them. I think I have made every mistake that can be made but I don't stress about it, Denise says one day things will just click. I wish it would hurry, I love doing this. It's so accurate just sewing on the lines. A big thank you to Denise and all the Ladies at Pin Wheels & Posies, that my happy place and favorite place to just hang out and get inspiration. I take as many classes as my budget and time allows. Thanks to all you nice ladies for the good information, pictures and tutorials.