View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:34 AM
AlienQuilter

[h=1]“You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”[/h]
Abraham Lincoln

We get upset when someone acts like the quilt police, now also, we have to worry about the hair police? Marrianne has curly hair. I do also. I know how difficult it is to make it behave. And sometimes it's just impossible. Mary is young and wears her hair like a young person. Sometimes it reminds me of Meg Ryan and that finger combed look she used to wear and she earned a ton of money looking like that.

I enjoy their show. I think it's great that Mother and Daughter can do a show together. Having a younger quilter on there encourages younger people to quilt and Mary tends to like a more modern color scheme in her quilts. Mary has a quirky personality. And I have heard her praise Liz Porter several times and recently Liz Porter was a guest

on the show with Mary as the host.

If you don't like the show, just turn the TV off or change the channel. Don't get catty about it. I don't pick my friends according to how they dress. There are a lot of scam artists out there that look like really nice people. I have a brother that's in his 60's that dresses like a bum but is one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet.

Okay, now I'm off my soap box. BTW, I don't wear makeup because of allergies, just incase I run into the makeup police.