View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 04:21 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by roserips View Post
One of my grand daughters informed me that when I expire (she informed me that was a nicer way of saying it) she plans on getting all of my machines, fabrics, quilts she wants it all including the house to hold everything! Me I am not going to worry about it but enjoy teaching the children to sew and sharing my love of creating with them.
This sounds so much like my daughter. We were just talking about this and I told her that I knew she'd have my sewing room locked down tight before anyone had a chance. Besides none of her brothers would want my sewing stuff. My 7yr old grandson gets my treadle machine along with my antique bedroom set; he's been in love with them sine he was 3. My daughter feels like she should also get the house. I wouldn't give it to the oldest 3, the 4th one wouldn't take care of it; too much of my ex in him and she's always wanted it and has lots of design plans for it. I did tell her that it would go to her and her kids so she's not getting the whole house, she has to share with her now 2 kids and if she has more they are included.