View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

thanks everyone! Yeah he is a keeper tho we have had our ups and downs and some of them are doozies at times!! I was just venting in my PDA about him expecting me to be 2 steps behind the grands at all times!! LOL We will celebrate 35 years of marriage Jan 19th this year.

He is great at helping me figure out how to do projects I dream up! We have put transmissions in cars / built walls in our house/ and lots more. I wanted to paint my kitchen red and thought he would draw the line at that but all he said was that might work! He is always supportive when I want to do any putting up shelves or I sunk a sink in a dresser and he did the sawing at the time and the plumbing. He would get mad at me tho as I had a habit of leaning into it when I did the dishes and that would strain the pipes til they would leak.

So when I had to discard the dresser due to too many leaks I found an old harvest table and had my cousin cut the hole out ( he thought I was nuts!) and sunk my sink in it. It is handicapped accessible from both sides. And I learned my lesson I had him put rods through the legs and then into the concrete floor. It can't move!! I had Randy do it instead because by then Glen was getting to where he couldn't do big projects anymore.