View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 06:20 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

Wow! There is always something new right after I read a post. Sometimes I comment sometimes I don't. I am never bored with this forum. I don't post much but that's because so many questions have already been answered or posted. This forum/QB is the best site I've ever been on. I am in awe of everyone on this board. I have bookmarked/added to my favorites nearly everyday. People with school children and families who vacation in the summer will not be seen on the board as much. The only constructive way to get posting up is to wait until everyone comes back from vacation. Don't believe this board is going to go away soon. At least not in my lifetime or as long as there are quilter/sewers/embroiderer/seamstresses. Newbies are introducing themselves everyday. Also look at it this way, fewer posts to read will help you get that project closer to finishing. If I get up in the middle of the night to take care of some personal business and can't get back to sleep, I check out the QB and save a quick tip to my favorites.