Old 07-26-2013, 04:47 AM
DustysMomma

I've been debating whether to go ahead & order the every color in the rainbow thread set or not. I gave up my 3rd job last night, which I'd been doing every other Tuesday & they needed way more time I couldn't offer them, so I'm hoping I can pick up some embroidery work to replace that & really use this machine. I'm so excited about it that I've been watching all the videos since the man left for his trip to Denmark on Tuesday. I just talked to him & he's done with the work part of the trip & on the way to his brother's house as I'm typing this. (Yes Elisabrat & Nancia, I asked him to get that ghastly salted licorice for you both, lol.)

I can't imagine being offered such a nice machine for only $500 Jaba. I'd have snatched it up too! This machine is set up to do some quilting in the embroidery mode, so I'm going to rearrange my sewing room to where I have the open end of my table on the other end, so I can do that on smaller pieces. Of course, when it comes to full quilts, I won't even attempt it on that machine, but if it lets me do some pretty stuff for runners and car seat quilts and such, it's well worth it.