Old 07-26-2013, 05:06 AM
Elisabrat

And here I sit with my 200.00 walmart special on the Brother machine. Ok I am not feeling sorry for any of you gals with all that fancy stuff. sheesh. why not post pictures so we can all drool? I am happy for you Dustysmomma. I know it takes a bit of time getting used to a new machine but once you do they are your BABIES. Heck with that big kid of yours you now own a killer machine. Back out of your sewing room. Get away from those dials. This is MINE! Enjoy!

ok the man went fishing. I go to pick him up and he has something in his hand. He says "you cant keep it because it reeks but thought you would like to see this.. he holds up an ANTELOPE LEG." I CANT KEEP IT? REALLY? OH SHOOT. OMG thankfully it reeked. The next day he goes fishing I pick him up he says back up back up! so I do he gets out of the car and picks up something holds it up its a DEER LEG. I nod he tosses it then says that one reeked too. Oh shoot. I am so thankful they reeked is all I can say. Imagine that on the living room mantel! I think something is sure hungry at the fishing hole. I hope they find a new place to eat so I don't get any treasures. That my dears is the story of the reeking legs. I will take Wallie the beaver skin anyday.