Old 07-26-2013, 02:33 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
oh oh I would get ten of each! lol.. thread? I have been so fortunate not to have had to buy thread in a long while. Jaba had a box of little spools, medium spools even a couple LARGE ones! in every color some make only one block bobbin to top thread some several but I am almost down to one layer now. Talk about a gift. I love the thread is it Meltzer? lovely thread rarely breaks but not great for large quantity use I think cost wise if it matters. Connecting threads has a deal on cotton threads rainbow colors... so hard to decide what the need and use is. I have champagne taste and a please donate to the can budget so not the person to ask. Ask other long arm quilters and average the answer.
OK Jan says I should do: Fall or Halloween period. If that is good that is the next theme oh table runner goddesses. please advise ps I didn't get to play in the last one so this one for sure I am in straight up from the beginning. Now to get an even number of players to allow for that or to beg one of ya'all to belly up and play for two! What is the verdict on a time frame for sign ups? I was thinking ten days. Also only 6 weeks to finish so fall would not be all used up by the time we were done. I need your grand advise seriously. Please post!!!
No need to beg, I will do 2. I like Fall or Halloween vs receivers choice. Receivers choice is too wide a range.

6 weeks works........unless instead of Halloween you did winter and fall.