Old 07-28-2013, 03:00 AM
Elisabrat

Hey Hey hey!! its morning! rise and shine my little gemstones! how is everyone today? I skipped the fair I was shot yesterday just getting up two stairs to come in the house was so tiring.. then thinking of dinner? really? and dishes? hah! and well I was a literal couch potato. I am better now. Woke up at 4:30 well rested so ANDELE! ANDELE! lets get going. coffee please. I was thinking on all my boom blocks and how best to use them. They are coming back very nice this swap. And fast too

Dustysmomma, sorry this is not a FOOTBALL tablerunner swap unless you can beg it out of your next partner, which will not be me I surely do not like working with sports theme fabrics. Its weird how some stuff just is harder to work with..don't get me wrong I love STANFORD and their colors red/white with a hint of green are not bad at all its just I wouldn't want to stare at it at all daily. Can't go there. I am alone on this I think. So no need to shoot me now. I get it. I do think this next swap will be a good one. It will weed out those who had trouble finishing last time due to lackof .. commitment and keep those who seriously want to play in. I hope so anyways. NO more grumpy or sad swappers please I do call those who don't follow through but other than that not much I can do so contact is so important. and not shipping until you both are ready to ship is a key also. You may be stuck with a runner but its yours right and we all do the best we can when sharing with each other. So its a not horrific deal. Mailing and not receiving back causes such terribly hurt feelings. So when I do sign ups seriously want in please. today is more boom blocks and then I will write the next sign up for approval from Patrice. yahooooooo!!! Gosh I love my weekends.