View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 05:05 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Mamagus
OH! Well there you go... I read in the early postings that the blocks would all be the same but they are NOT all the same... made from the same fabrics but not the same arrangement of fabrics in every 9 patch... am I right?

I love figuring out patterns . It isn't always easy to get books here in Newfoundland and by the time I ordered it and had it come I'd probably have my mind changed!

Lori
Mamagus... remember in a past post I told you about my student Mary Browne. She can order almost anything!!! When you come to St. John's the summer, lets meet up and I can introduce you to her. I'm sure she will help you out anyway she can to help you find what you are looking for! I have her phone number too... so if you are looking for something now, private message me and I'll give you her number. I"m always sending business her way. She is ordering me a copy of EQ6 right now. I can't WAIT to get my little hands on it...

Also try out eBay.. I'm an eBay junkie and have found some great quilting stuff there!