View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 10:00 AM
romille

Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
I love the quilt. I have one cut out BUT it is drive me MAD try to get it peiced, just can seam to make my mind get around the pattern. and it is your second one. do you have any hint that can help me getting my together?
What part is difficult for you? I will help with anything that I can... I was going to type out everything I had learned along the way, but it was starting to get really long so I am giving up before I write a novel. Feel free to IM/email me.

Although one thing I want to note... Now that I am down to the last few rows of the quilt, I am finding myself ripping seams on the units I have left and rearranging a few so that I don't end up with similar/same colors too close together, and I have ended up buying a little additional fabric that went well with my jelly roll to add in some extra options. So, I suggest picking up a few extra fabrics that go well with your jelly roll and making more units than the pattern calls for so that you have extra options left over at the end.

Last edited by romille; 08-12-2013 at 10:19 AM.