View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 02:24 PM
lovngrandma

o ladies im not upset are anythhing but after reading a few of the posts, i am wondering, if the deadline is August, and its the firlst are second week of august, are we late, i thought we had the whole month of august, adn did a little over commit myself, all is done, i slighted no one, just very late, and need to mail many, still, i hve a tablr runner to finish the flowers that are bing hand quilted on thne bind it and then i will mail it, i am jsut asking, i do not think i missed anyone, i have trid to keep records and have pretty good ones, i think i have a box full of finished mailings to mail adn now i know , about over committing, adn will stick to my one quilt and one boom and monthly block and no extras lik mu rugs are table runners, all at the same time, i got tomuch going on and over extened my slef and i am told many i did and that i wanted to do my blocks, ilove the block angels, but i love doing the blocks, and i try not to rush them and i put lots of thought and personalization into each and every one of them, i jsut hope u each love your blocks when u get them adn i know tam-moo will be surprised to get her quilt adn i am anxiousliously waiting to get mine also, so no offense to anyone and no inteded to be at anyone jsut my observation and me, i want to be in next years whoever has it,