View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 06:33 AM
jillaine

2013 Q4Q participants, please copy and paste the following questions into a private message to me, adding your answers. Your responses will help Yosemitesa host a tremendous 2014 Q4Q swap next year. I will keep the specific responses confidential, but share aggregated responses (less identifying information) with Yosemitesa. If you have any feedback for me, please feel free to be frank. I know I was not as present this year as last; I get that you might not be happy with me. I can take constructive criticism. AND/OR if, based on your experience of me as a host this year, you have recommendations for Yosemitesa, either include them in comments below, or PM her directly.

1. What did you like most about the 2013 Q4Q Swap? What do you want to make sure continues about it?

2. What did you like lease about the swap? How would you like to see it improved?

3. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being "absolutely loved it"), how much did you like the quilt you received?

4. If you gave a low numbered response to question #3, how do you think the matching part of the swap could be improved?

5. What other suggestions/comments do you have about the Q4Q swap?

Thanks so much!