View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Edie

Well, I was there at 6:00 AM - (see Topic Black Friday) and there were only about 8 people in line - Really great. I am using my lamp and I have been playing with my walking foot - totally new to me - but since I have to machine quilt the QFK's I figured this was the best way.

Anyhow, My sweet OAO (one and only) said that he was taking me to JoAnn's today to get the Sew Essential Quilting Center thing. It retails $229.99, on sale $149.99 and today I have a 20% off coupon! Thats my Christmas present. The only bad part is that it will remain on the porch, boxed up, until we take the tree down on January 4 = we haven't even gotten our tree yet, probably won't until December 18. Then I can sit for six hours or so and just leisurely put it together. Sure is going to beat a beat up old ironing board. Funny thing about it, I never mentioned it to anyone and my daughter in law says to our son "Tell your Dad about the quilting center at JoAnn's, I know your Mom would love one." So yesterday AM, just to be on the safe side OAO mentioned it to me and I was totally gobsmacked. I am so excited!!!!! That's what I told my family - Alls I want is fabric! Have a good day and I am glad that all of you who got to JoAnn's got what you needed and thems that didn't have money in their pocket for the next round of sales at JoAnn's. Seems to me that they open an hour earlier now, right? Edie