Thread: wet kitty
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:54 AM
mrspete

So cool, you have the pictures. We had a kitty that did that and always wanted pictures because folks think you are crazy when you tell them. I have a friend who had a kitty who would sit in the tub and meow. The owner would stop up the tub and let a small puddle of water in it and this inside cat would go sit in the water and dip his paw and rub his face and lick and lick and lick. Another cute cat story is: We had a kitty whose mother was killed before this one was more than two weeks old. He was crosseyed and kind of a runt. As he would run through the house he would make an ick ick ick sound with every landing of his paws. I named him Icky. When he first started to walk though the house he would hop. We had to teach him to jump up on the couch. And if he landed ON a ledge, he had to stand still because he walked with his right front leg crossing in the path of the left one and it would make him fall. He found he could sit in the bird bath and dip his paw and drink the water. He never would drink from a bowl, as if he was afraid of it. I love kitties and one day I will own another. Thanks for the time.