View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 06:21 AM
w1613s

This is going to sound stupid but I have been nursing the guys in my life, one after the other, for a little over a year and all that time has been one long search and rescue mission. You name it, I could NOT find it.

Quite often I discovered whatever it was I was hunting in one of my pockets. I'd be doing something, the call buzzer went off, I stopped whatever I was doing to answer the call, dropped whatever I had in my hands at the time into a pocket and promptly forgot that I did it. The missing one would turn up after a hunt -or- the next time I put on that particular garment. I was really bad about this when I went to bed. Thank God I checked pockets before stuff went into the wash! I did wash my cell phone. BUT only once!

Needless to say, I am addicted to pockets and I buy and build "grubbies" with massive pockets. I have read the other suggestions and my addition is "check your pockets." Oh, and during that year of nursing, I did a lot of praying about stuff both in general and specific and confirmed that prayer is helpful regarding stuff you cannot find and really need NOW!

Please don't feel like the only one who plays these games. And if you're not too busy, please let us know where it turns up. I will probably need to add that spot to my "places to look" list.

Good luck.

Pat