Old 09-09-2013, 06:49 AM
Friday1961

No way I have that many since I have been quilting only about 3 years. But I'm in the middle of finishing all UFOs before I let myself make anything new. Right now I'm stalled by obsessively searching for backing fabric to match a fabric on the front of a small attic windows quilt. Can't find it anywhere and can't make up my mind to go with something else. So, basically, I'm stuck in my tracks for now.

If, when, I finally resolve this issue, I have four more large size quilts -- two queen size and two about double bed size to back and quilt. I'll have the two queen size quilted, I think. For one thing, I made a serious mistake piecing those-- back before I knew better, I bought poly/cotton fabrics (I was driven by color and little else) and then mixed it with 100% cotton. I have no idea how these will quilt. One is a log cabin, which I made deliberately for my bed, the other an around the world, which I really like better (same colors; I bought way too much fabric). I did these when I was a true novice. Have always sewed but quiltingmaking is different, I've discovered! Don't even have backing for those yet so my having all UFOs finished is still pretty far down the road.

No help here, I realize.

Last edited by Friday1961; 09-09-2013 at 07:03 AM.